My name is Mark Hodder (go figure) and I’m the sole person behind this website. I’m a right brain thinker, a jack of all trades who was born on a west coast island and raised on a east coast island.
For work, I can be found at www.NorthEastStudio.com
Some things I’ve done before my fourties
- Built an email list of over 30,000 people.
- Built or helped build over 500 websites for others.
- Consulted with the private sector locally and internationally as well as the Federal and Provincial governments on large IT projects.
- Launched a local review site with my business partner.
- Received my Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an IT focus.
- Created and uploaded a YouTube video that received over 60,000 views.
- Designed and built all aspects of a small community wireless internet service provider.
- Launched a WordPress theme shop that acquired thousands of customer and tens of thousands of product downloads.
What about Outside Work?
- Brought new life into the world (Hi Aiden!).
- Raised an awesome puppy (Hi Charlie!).
- Marathoner (Last: PEI Marathon Oct 2018).
- Mediated over 200 hours.
- Took a ridiculous amounts of photos.
- Racked up over 30 hours of drone flying.
- Snorkelled in some beautiful reefs and waters.
- Hiked hundreds of kilometers on some amazing trails.
- Traveled to Spain, Italy, Iceland, Cuba, Dominican Republic, United States and most of our great country (Canada).
- To be continued..